Looking to save energy – and money – with your next water heater purchase? Look no further than Noble REMC.
Heat pump water heaters
Fifty-gallon heat pump water heaters are available to our members at cost. On top of that, your purchase would qualify you for a $400 rebate.
Heat pump water heaters are generally three times more efficient than a standard water heater. The Voltex® Electric Heat Pump reduces water heating cost by up to 58% through an innovative design that pulls environmental heat while dehumidifying and cooling the ambient air at the same time.
- Energy Factor = 3.42
- 63" tall by 22" wide
- T&P valve is 40.5" high
Electric water heaters
Noble REMC also sells electric water heaters at our cost, or even for free in some instances!
Water heater replacement
- 50 gallon A.O. Smith electric water heater, at cost
- Energy Factor = .92
- Option 2: 49.75" tall by 24" wide, T& P valve is 40.375" high
- Option 1: 60.5" tall by 22" wide, T&P valve is 51.25" high
New home construction
- First A.O. Smith electric water heater, FREE
- Second A.O. Smith electric water heater, at cost.
- Work must be completed by a qualified professional
- $50 electric replacement
- $100 gas replacement
Free maintenance program includes annual reimbursement up to $85 for repair of electric components of unit. Seek a qualified professional and turn in paid receipt to the Energy Advisor. Noble REMC does not do repair work.
Some restrictions apply. Call our office for more information.