Did you just move on to Noble REMC lines? Congratulations! Now's the time to give us a call at 800-933-7362 and set up your service.
So, what does being a member of Noble REMC mean for you?
We’re more than just another bill, and you’re more than just another customer.
When you contact us during business hours, you’re speaking with someone from this community, who lives, works and plays beside you.
When you need help with your home’s efficiency, we have an energy advisor and operations team who are eager to help brainstorm and find the best solution for you.
When you want to give back to your community, we’re here to stand beside you in finding the right resources.
Noble REMC is excited to have you as part of our community, and we want to make sure you get the most out of your cooperative. You will see benefits in numerous – and sometimes, unexpected – ways, including:
- Cash back. Being owned by our members (that includes you!), it’s our responsibility to return our profits back to you when it’s fiscally responsible to do so. You see this in the form of “capital credits,” which is determined annually. A check is mailed each December – just in time for the holidays! This cash back to our members totals nearly $10 million since the mid-1990s, a sign of the cooperative's financial strength and stability.
- Multiple ways to pay your bill. Each person is different, and we want to make sure you have the best resources to make paying your bill fit your lifestyle. Whether it’s online through our SmartHub app, over the phone through our secure pay line at 833-410-0497, or through our Automatic Payment Plan, we have the perfect fit just for you.
- Power Moves®. Renovating your home or building a new structure? We will pay you to choose energy-efficient options through our Power Moves rebate program. So, you receive cash back now, as well as savings in the future. Not too bad, huh?
- Indiana Connection. You will receive a lifestyle magazine each month, which will include content specific to our cooperative to keep you up-to-date on energy efficiency tips, safety information and the fun day-to-day operations of the cooperative. (And it also showcases delicious recipes and fun travel suggestions from across the state!)
- Operation Round Up. This charitable program is an easy way for our members to have a huge impact on our community with pennies each month. As part of this program, you’re automatically enrolled to have your monthly bill rounded up to the next highest dollar, and those extra cents go back into the community through local grants each quarter.
- Annual Meeting. Every June, members are provided the opportunity to vote for their REMC Board of Directors – which is made up of fellow co-op members – and attend the Noble REMC Annual Meeting. The annual meeting, which is held virtually, presents the state of the cooperative and the results of the board of directors' election.
Welcome to Noble REMC, where members are the priority and safety is the standard!