You may have seen him in your Indiana Connection magazine or out in the community helping residents and businesses, but do you know what our energy advisor, Brian Hawk, actually does?
As a Building Performance Institute Professional, Hawk is at the top of his field with a wide breadth of knowledge in energy efficiency and comfort for homes and businesses. Basically, he can solve members' trickiest problems. One way he does this is through a free energy audit of your home or business.
He can help you:
- Find cash back rebates for your energy efficient choices
- Save money and energy over the life of your appliances and mechanics
- Compare the difference between electric and gas
- Find and use the proper building materials for a better built home
- Show you how you may save on power line construction to your location
- Recommend various resources and vendors to help you complete the job
- Show you online sites to help with your research
Take a look for yourself, or visit our YouTube channel for an entire library of helpful Ask the Energy Advisor videos:
Before you make a decision involving building or remodeling, contact Hawk at 800-933-7362.
Wanting to learn more about energy efficiency online? Visit Together We Save.